Rale Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rale. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rale. We also have lists of Words that end with rale, and words that start with rale.
What is rale? What does rale mean?
rale is normally defined as (French) a rattling sound from a diseased lung
A rale is a rattling, crackling, or bubbling sound that can be heard when breathing due to the presence of fluid or mucus in the airways.
Rales can be classified into two types based on where they are heard:
- Fine rales: high-pitched sounds heard in the smaller airways
- Coarse rales: lower-pitched sounds heard in the larger airways
Rales can also be classified by the way they sound:
- Wet rales: caused by fluid in the airways
- Dry rales: caused by air moving through narrowed airways
Rales are typically a sign of an underlying medical condition, such as pneumonia, bronchitis, or congestive heart failure.
Examples Using rale in a sentence
- The doctor heard fine rales when listening to the patient's lungs.
- The sound of coarse rales could be heard without a stethoscope.
- Wet rales indicated the presence of fluid in the patient's lungs.
- Dry rales could be heard during an asthma attack.
- The patient's rales improved after treatment with antibiotics.
- The doctor ordered a chest x-ray to investigate the cause of the patient's rales.
- The patient's persistent rales were a concerning sign of a more serious condition.
- The nurse documented the presence of rales in the patient's chart.
- The sound of rales can be alarming to patients and their families.
- The doctor advised the patient to seek medical attention if they experienced any new rales or changes in their breathing.
How much does rale score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rale scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rale worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rale in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say rale? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rale? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of rale.
How may anagrams can you make from rale?
There are 6 anagrams of rale. These include :
There are 6 anagrams of rale in total. See all anagrams of rale
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rale?
There are 21 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rale. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rale
What other words can be made from using the letters in rale?
There are 21992 words that can be made from the letters in rale. These include :
There are 21992 words that can be made from the letters in rale. See all words that can be made from the letters in rale