Ramble Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of ramble. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of ramble. We also have lists of Words that end with ramble, and words that start with ramble.
What is ramble? What does ramble mean?
ramble is often defined as to wander
Ramble means to talk or write for a long time about things that are not important or connected to each other. It can also mean to walk for a long time in the countryside or wilderness for pleasure.
Examples Using ramble in a sentence
- He rambled on about his day for hours, and I couldn't get a word in edgewise.
- The speaker rambled through his notes without making any clear points.
- She likes to ramble in the woods behind her house.
- We spent the day rambling through the hills and valleys.
- He was known for his long and rambling speeches that often left his audience confused.
- The book is a rambling account of the author's life and travels.
- They rambled along the riverbank, enjoying the scenery.
- She rambled on about her favorite TV show, but I wasn't really listening.
- The old man rambled on about his glory days as a baseball player.
- The podcast host tends to ramble a lot, but his stories are always entertaining.
How much does ramble score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing ramble scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is ramble worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word ramble in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say ramble? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write ramble? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of ramble. Some of these are:See all synonyms of ramble
How may anagrams can you make from ramble?
There are 4 anagrams of ramble. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of ramble in total. See all anagrams of ramble
What words can you unscramble using the letters in ramble?
There are 99 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in ramble. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in ramble
What other words can be made from using the letters in ramble?
There are 877 words that can be made from the letters in ramble. These include :
There are 877 words that can be made from the letters in ramble. See all words that can be made from the letters in ramble