Reb Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of reb. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of reb. We also have lists of Words that end with reb, and words that start with reb.
What is reb? What does reb mean?
reb is normally defined as a Confederate soldier
A "reb" is a slang term that is short for rebel. It is often used in a derogatory manner to describe someone who is seen as going against the norm or the established order. The term can also be used to describe someone who is nonconformist or who is not afraid to stand up for their beliefs.
Examples Using reb in a sentence
- He was always seen as a bit of a reb, always questioning authority and going against the norm.
- She was a real reb, always challenging the status quo and standing up for what she believed in.
- The group of rebels were known as the rebs and were feared by the ruling regime.
- He was seen as a bit of a reb because he refused to follow the dress code at work.
- The student was a bit of a reb, always challenging his teachers and never accepting things at face value.
- The rebs were constantly on the move, always trying to stay one step ahead of the authorities.
- She was proud to be a reb, always pushing the boundaries and never settling for the status quo.
- The group of rebs were seen as a threat to the established order and were always being hunted down.
- He admired the rebs for their courage and their willingness to stand up for what they believed in.
- The rebs were seen as the last hope for those who were tired of living under the oppressive rule of the government.
How much does reb score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing reb scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is reb worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word reb in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say reb? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write reb? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of reb.
How may anagrams can you make from reb?
There are 0 anagrams of reb.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in reb?
There are 4 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in reb. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in reb
What other words can be made from using the letters in reb?
There are 16239 words that can be made from the letters in reb. These include :
There are 16239 words that can be made from the letters in reb. See all words that can be made from the letters in reb