Recess Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of recess. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of recess. We also have lists of Words that end with recess, and words that start with recess.
What is recess? What does recess mean?
recess is usually defined as to place in a hollow
Recess refers to a break or intermission in a formal proceeding, such as a school day, a meeting, or an event. It can also mean a small space or alcove set back into a wall.
Examples Using recess in a sentence
- The students were eager for recess after a long morning of classes.
- The judge called for a brief recess to allow the lawyers to confer.
- The reception was held in a small room with a recess for the buffet table.
- The school board voted to shorten recess time for the younger students.
- The recessed lighting in the living room creates a cozy atmosphere.
- The theater had a small recess behind the stage for costume changes.
- During the recess, the children played games and chatted with their friends.
- The architect added a recessed nook in the hallway for displaying artwork.
- The conference organizers scheduled a recess for lunch and networking.
- The recessed bookshelves in the library provided ample storage space.
How much does recess score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing recess scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is recess worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word recess in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say recess? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write recess? In our thesaurus we found there are 8 synonyms of recess. Some of these are:See all synonyms of recess
How may anagrams can you make from recess?
There are 2 anagrams of recess. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of recess in total. See all anagrams of recess
What words can you unscramble using the letters in recess?
There are 41 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in recess. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in recess
What other words can be made from using the letters in recess?
There are 20358 words that can be made from the letters in recess. These include :
There are 20358 words that can be made from the letters in recess. See all words that can be made from the letters in recess