Redact Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of redact. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of redact. We also have lists of Words that end with redact, and words that start with redact.
What is redact? What does redact mean?
redact is often defined as to prepare for publication
To redact means to edit or censor content by removing information that is considered sensitive, confidential, or objectionable.
- Redaction is typically performed on documents, images, videos, or other media that contain sensitive or classified information that should not be disclosed to unauthorized individuals or the public.
- The redaction process involves blacking out or obscuring certain words, phrases, paragraphs, or visual elements, either manually or using automated tools.
- Redacted information may include names, addresses, social security numbers, financial data, classified information, or other sensitive content that could pose a risk to national security, personal privacy, or legal compliance.
Examples Using redact in a sentence
- The government agency redacted the names of the undercover agents from the leaked report.
- The law firm had to redact confidential client information from the court filings.
- The newspaper redacted the offensive language from the article before publishing it.
- The video footage was heavily redacted to protect the identities of the witnesses.
- The Freedom of Information Act requests were denied because the requested documents contained redacted information.
- The CIA redacted the details of the covert operation from the declassified documents.
- The company had to redact the financial information from the public earnings report.
- The court ordered the prosecution to redact the victim's name from the public court documents.
- The school had to redact the students' personal data from the public records.
- The police department redacted the sensitive information from the incident report before releasing it to the media.
How much does redact score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing redact scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is redact worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word redact in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say redact? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write redact? In our thesaurus we found there are 6 synonyms of redact. Some of these are:See all synonyms of redact
How may anagrams can you make from redact?
There are 3 anagrams of redact. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of redact in total. See all anagrams of redact
What words can you unscramble using the letters in redact?
There are 95 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in redact. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in redact
What other words can be made from using the letters in redact?
There are 2228 words that can be made from the letters in redact. These include :
There are 2228 words that can be made from the letters in redact. See all words that can be made from the letters in redact