Reis Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of reis. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of reis. We also have lists of Words that end with reis, and words that start with reis.
What is reis? What does reis mean?
reis is usually defined as twigs or small branches
Reis is not a commonly used word in the English language. It can be a surname and a German word which means rice.
Examples Using reis in a sentence
- The reis family is known for their philanthropic work.
- The recipe calls for 2 cups of reis.
- Mr. Reis is the CEO of the company.
- Reis is a common surname in Germany.
- The dish is made with chicken and reis.
- The reis field was flooded due to heavy rainfall.
- Reis is a necessary ingredient in sushi.
- The reis pudding was delicious.
- The reis crop was destroyed by pests.
- The reis dish was seasoned to perfection.
How much does reis score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing reis scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is reis worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word reis in Words With Friends, it scores 4 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 12 points.
What's another way to say reis? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write reis? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of reis.
How may anagrams can you make from reis?
There are 4 anagrams of reis. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of reis in total. See all anagrams of reis
What words can you unscramble using the letters in reis?
There are 18 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in reis. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in reis
What other words can be made from using the letters in reis?
There are 39766 words that can be made from the letters in reis. These include :
There are 39766 words that can be made from the letters in reis. See all words that can be made from the letters in reis