Replum Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of replum. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of replum. We also have lists of Words that end with replum, and words that start with replum.
What is replum? What does replum mean?
replum is normally defined as (Latin) a partition in fruit
A replum is a persistent and usually elongated base of the carpel in certain fruits that separates from the matured carpel and remains attached to it, often aiding in the dispersal of the fruit.
Examples Using replum in a sentence
- The fruit of the cress plant has a replum that helps in its dispersal.
- The replum of the fruit of the Brassicaceae family is often used in botanical studies.
- The replum of the fruit of the Arabidopsis thaliana is a characteristic feature of the plant.
- The shape of the replum is an important feature in distinguishing between different types of fruits.
- The replum of the fruit of the milkweed plant helps in its dispersal by wind.
- The replum of the fruit of the mustard plant is often used in the preparation of condiments.
- The replum of the fruit of some species of Capsicum is used for their pungency.
- The replum of the fruit of the Dianthus family is often used for their ornamental value.
- The absence or presence of a replum can help in identifying the family of a particular fruit.
- The replum of the fruit of the Brassica oleracea is used in the preparation of various dishes.
How much does replum score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing replum scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is replum worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word replum in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say replum? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write replum? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of replum.
How may anagrams can you make from replum?
There are 2 anagrams of replum. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of replum in total. See all anagrams of replum
What words can you unscramble using the letters in replum?
There are 58 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in replum. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in replum
What other words can be made from using the letters in replum?
There are 389 words that can be made from the letters in replum. These include :
There are 389 words that can be made from the letters in replum. See all words that can be made from the letters in replum