Reword Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of reword. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of reword. We also have lists of Words that end with reword, and words that start with reword.
What is reword? What does reword mean?
reword is normally defined as to state again in different wording
To restate or express something differently, often in order to clarify or simplify the original meaning.
Some possible meanings of "Reword" are:
- To express or write something in a different way, while keeping the original meaning intact.
- To paraphrase, rephrase, or restate a sentence, a paragraph, or a longer piece of text.
- To modify or change the wording of a sentence, a document, or a speech, for various reasons such as to make it more persuasive, more concise, or more appropriate for a specific audience.
- To edit or revise a piece of writing to improve its clarity, coherence, or style.
Examples Using reword in a sentence
- Please reword this sentence so that it is easier to understand.
- The author had to reword the introduction to make it more engaging.
- I asked my colleague to reword my proposal to make it sound more professional.
- The teacher told the student to reword his answer to the essay question.
- The politician had to reword his statement after it was criticized by the media.
- The editor suggested that the writer reword certain passages to avoid plagiarism.
- The translator had to reword the slogan to make it more culturally appropriate.
- The lawyer had to reword the contract to make it more legally binding.
- The comedian had to reword his joke to avoid offending the audience.
- The poet decided to reword the last stanza of his poem to create a stronger emotional impact.
How much does reword score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing reword scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is reword worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word reword in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say reword? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write reword? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of reword.
How may anagrams can you make from reword?
There are 0 anagrams of reword.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in reword?
There are 51 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in reword. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in reword
What other words can be made from using the letters in reword?
There are 1117 words that can be made from the letters in reword. These include :
There are 1117 words that can be made from the letters in reword. See all words that can be made from the letters in reword