Rig Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rig. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rig. We also have lists of Words that end with rig, and words that start with rig.
What is rig? What does rig mean?
rig is often defined as to equip or fit with sails
A rig is a complex system of equipment used for a specific purpose. The term can be used in a variety of contexts, including:
- In the context of machinery, a rig refers to a piece of equipment that is used to drill for oil or gas. It typically includes a derrick, drill bits, and other specialized components.
- In the context of sailing, a rig refers to the system of ropes, wires, and other equipment used to support and control the sails on a ship.
- In the context of entertainment, a rig refers to the equipment used to set up and operate lighting, sound, and other technical aspects of a production.
Examples Using rig in a sentence
- The oil company set up a rig in the middle of the ocean to drill for oil.
- The ship's rig was damaged in the storm, making it difficult to control the sails.
- The lighting rig for the concert was incredibly complex and required a team of experts to operate.
- The construction crew used a rig to lift heavy equipment onto the roof of the building.
- The fishing rig was made up of several hooks and lines attached to a single pole.
- The rig for the movie set had to be set up in a specific way to capture the perfect shot.
- The rock climbing rig was designed to keep the climber safe while ascending the rocky face.
- The production company rented a rig to lift the heavy equipment onto the stage for the play.
- The crane operator used a rig to hoist the steel beams into place.
- The racing team spent hours tuning the rig to achieve maximum performance on the track.
How much does rig score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rig scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rig worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rig in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say rig? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rig? In our thesaurus we found there are 7 synonyms of rig. Some of these are:See all synonyms of rig
How may anagrams can you make from rig?
There are 0 anagrams of rig.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rig?
There are 2 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rig. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rig
What other words can be made from using the letters in rig?
There are 23494 words that can be made from the letters in rig. These include :
There are 23494 words that can be made from the letters in rig. See all words that can be made from the letters in rig