Rim Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rim. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rim. We also have lists of Words that end with rim, and words that start with rim.
What is rim? What does rim mean?
rim is normally defined as to provide with an outer edge
A rim is the outer edge of a circular object, usually slightly raised or projecting. It can be used to refer to a variety of things, including:
- The outer edge of a wheel, often made of metal or plastic
- The raised edge of a plate or bowl
- The edge of a crater or other circular depression
- The outer edge of a basketball hoop
- A circular band or decoration around the edge of an object
Examples Using rim in a sentence
- The car's rims were shiny and new.
- She carefully placed the bowl on the table, making sure not to spill anything over the rim.
- The moon's craters were visible through the telescope, each with a distinct rim.
- He dunked the ball through the rim and the crowd went wild.
- The vase was decorated with a delicate gold rim around the top.
- The cyclist's tire blew out and the rim was badly damaged.
- The coffee cup was so full that it spilled over the rim onto the saucer.
- The rim of the volcano glowed orange in the dark.
- The artist painted a thin black line around the rim of the canvas to give it a finished look.
- The snowboarder caught the rim of the half-pipe and wiped out.
How much does rim score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rim scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rim worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rim in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say rim? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rim? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of rim. Some of these are:See all synonyms of rim
How may anagrams can you make from rim?
There are 1 anagrams of rim. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of rim in total. See all anagrams of rim
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rim?
There are 3 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rim. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rim
What other words can be made from using the letters in rim?
There are 20843 words that can be made from the letters in rim. These include :
There are 20843 words that can be made from the letters in rim. See all words that can be made from the letters in rim