Ripest Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of ripest. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of ripest. We also have lists of Words that end with ripest, and words that start with ripest.
What is ripest? What does ripest mean?
ripest is often defined as RIPE, ready for harvest
The superlative form of "ripe", meaning fully matured and ready to be eaten or used.
Examples Using ripest in a sentence
- The peaches on the tree were the ripest ones we had ever seen.
- This avocado is at its ripest stage, perfect for making guacamole.
- The farmer waited until the apples were at their ripest before harvesting them.
- The tomato looked and felt ripest, but it wasn't quite ready to be picked yet.
- It's important to select the ripest bananas when making banana bread.
- The cheese was at its ripest point, with just the right amount of mold.
- The strawberries were the ripest we've had all season, they tasted so sweet.
- The mangoes we bought at the market were the ripest and juiciest we've ever had.
- The grapes were picked at their ripest and made into a delicious wine.
- The chef knew it was time to use the ripest tomatoes in the kitchen, as they wouldn't last much longer.
How much does ripest score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing ripest scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is ripest worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word ripest in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say ripest? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write ripest? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of ripest.
How may anagrams can you make from ripest?
There are 8 anagrams of ripest. These include :
There are 8 anagrams of ripest in total. See all anagrams of ripest
What words can you unscramble using the letters in ripest?
There are 125 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in ripest. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in ripest
What other words can be made from using the letters in ripest?
There are 5953 words that can be made from the letters in ripest. These include :
There are 5953 words that can be made from the letters in ripest. See all words that can be made from the letters in ripest