Roar Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of roar. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of roar. We also have lists of Words that end with roar, and words that start with roar.
What is roar? What does roar mean?
roar is generally defined as to utter a full, loud sound of a lion
Roar is a verb that means to make a loud, deep, and prolonged sound, usually as a result of anger, pain, or excitement. It can also mean a loud, deep, and prolonged sound made by an animal or a group of animals.
- To make a loud, deep, and prolonged sound, usually as a result of anger, pain, or excitement. For example, a person can roar at another person to show their anger or frustration.
- A loud, deep, and prolonged sound made by an animal or a group of animals. For example, a lion can roar to mark its territory or to intimidate its prey.
Examples Using roar in a sentence
- The lion let out a mighty roar that echoed through the savannah.
- The crowd roared with excitement as their favorite team scored the winning goal.
- The thunder roared loudly, making the windows rattle in their frames.
- The motorbike roared past us, leaving us in a cloud of dust.
- The angry boss roared at his employees for not meeting their targets.
- The wind roared through the valley, bending the trees and tearing off roof tiles.
- The monster in the horror movie let out a terrifying roar that sent shivers down our spines.
- The crowd roared its approval as the singer hit the high notes.
- The volcano erupted with a deafening roar that could be heard for miles.
- The fighter jet roared overhead, leaving a trail of smoke behind it.
How much does roar score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing roar scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is roar worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word roar in Words With Friends, it scores 4 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 12 points.
What's another way to say roar? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write roar? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of roar. Some of these are:See all synonyms of roar
How may anagrams can you make from roar?
There are 1 anagrams of roar. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of roar in total. See all anagrams of roar
What words can you unscramble using the letters in roar?
There are 6 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in roar. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in roar
What other words can be made from using the letters in roar?
There are 36008 words that can be made from the letters in roar. These include :
There are 36008 words that can be made from the letters in roar. See all words that can be made from the letters in roar