Robins Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of robins. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of robins. We also have lists of Words that end with robins, and words that start with robins.
What is robins? What does robins mean?
robins is normally defined as ROBIN, a songbird
Robins are small birds with distinctive reddish-orange breasts that are found in many parts of the world. They are a member of the thrush family and are known for their melodious songs. Here are some possible meanings of the word "robins":
- The American robin (Turdus migratorius) is a common bird found throughout North America. It is known for its reddish-orange breast, gray-brown back and wings, and white belly. The American robin is a migratory bird, and is often one of the first signs of spring when it returns from its wintering grounds.
- The European robin (Erithacus rubecula) is a small, insectivorous bird that is native to Europe, Asia, and parts of North Africa. It is known for its distinctive red breast and brownish-gray back and wings. The European robin is not closely related to the American robin, but is named for its similar appearance.
- In some parts of the world, "robin" may be used as a general term for any small, red-breasted bird, even if it is not closely related to the American or European robin.
Examples Using robins in a sentence
- Every spring, the robins return to my backyard to build their nests.
- The American robin is the state bird of Connecticut, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
- I woke up to the sound of a robin singing outside my window.
- European robins are sometimes called "robin redbreasts" because of their bright red breast feathers.
- Robins are omnivorous, meaning they eat both insects and fruits.
- The robin's nest was hidden among the branches of the tree.
- In some countries, it is considered bad luck to harm a robin.
- Robins are one of the few bird species that can see ultraviolet light, which helps them locate prey.
- Female robins lay between 3-5 eggs per clutch, and may have 2-3 clutches per year.
- Robins are a popular subject of poetry, songs, and folklore because of their sweet songs and colorful appearance.
How much does robins score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing robins scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is robins worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word robins in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say robins? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write robins? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of robins.
How may anagrams can you make from robins?
There are 1 anagrams of robins. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of robins in total. See all anagrams of robins
What words can you unscramble using the letters in robins?
There are 87 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in robins. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in robins
What other words can be made from using the letters in robins?
There are 1388 words that can be made from the letters in robins. These include :
There are 1388 words that can be made from the letters in robins. See all words that can be made from the letters in robins