Rogue Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rogue. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rogue. We also have lists of Words that end with rogue, and words that start with rogue.
What is rogue? What does rogue mean?
rogue is usually defined as to cheat or defraud
a person or thing that behaves in an unpredictable way, often causing damage or harm. Rogue can also mean:
- A dishonest or unprincipled man
- A playfully mischievous person
- An elephant or other large wild animal driven away or living apart from the herd and having savage or destructive tendencies
Examples Using rogue in a sentence
- The rogue wave capsized the boat, throwing everyone into the water.
- He was a rogue trader who caused millions of dollars in losses for his company.
- The town had a problem with rogue dogs that would roam the streets at night and attack people.
- The politician's rogue behavior caused a scandal that damaged his reputation.
- The company had to deal with a rogue employee who stole sensitive information.
- The rogue elephant had to be captured and relocated to prevent it from causing more damage to nearby villages.
- The hacker was a rogue operator who worked alone and caused widespread damage to computer systems.
- The spy was a rogue agent who had gone rogue and was working for the enemy.
- The band of rogues roamed the countryside, stealing from travelers and causing chaos.
- The rogue comet passed close to Earth, causing a stir among astronomers and space enthusiasts.
How much does rogue score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rogue scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rogue worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rogue in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say rogue? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rogue? In our thesaurus we found there are 7 synonyms of rogue. Some of these are:See all synonyms of rogue
How may anagrams can you make from rogue?
There are 3 anagrams of rogue. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of rogue in total. See all anagrams of rogue
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rogue?
There are 39 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rogue. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rogue
What other words can be made from using the letters in rogue?
There are 2097 words that can be made from the letters in rogue. These include :
There are 2097 words that can be made from the letters in rogue. See all words that can be made from the letters in rogue