Rooky Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rooky. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rooky. We also have lists of Words that end with rooky, and words that start with rooky.
What is rooky? What does rooky mean?
rooky is usually defined as (Shakespeare) full of rooks
Rooky is an adjective that describes someone or something that is inexperienced, unskilled or naive. It is often used to refer to a new or young recruit, particularly in military or sports contexts. Some other meanings of the word are:
- Untrained or inexperienced in a particular field or activity.
- Naive, gullible, or easily fooled.
- Immature or inexperienced in life.
Examples Using rooky in a sentence
- He's a rooky basketball player, but he has a lot of potential.
- The rooky soldier struggled to keep up with the rest of the platoon.
- The new employee is a bit rooky, but she's eager to learn.
- The rooky reporter made a mistake in her first article.
- The rooky teacher struggled to control the class.
- The rooky politician made a rookie mistake during the debate.
- The rooky actor was nervous during his first performance.
- The rooky driver had trouble parking the car.
- The rooky investor made some rookie errors in the stock market.
- The rooky chef burned the food because he wasn't paying attention.
How much does rooky score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rooky scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rooky worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rooky in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say rooky? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rooky? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of rooky.
How may anagrams can you make from rooky?
There are 0 anagrams of rooky.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rooky?
There are 17 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rooky. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rooky
What other words can be made from using the letters in rooky?
There are 380 words that can be made from the letters in rooky. These include :
There are 380 words that can be made from the letters in rooky. See all words that can be made from the letters in rooky