Rot Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rot. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rot. We also have lists of Words that end with rot, and words that start with rot.
What is rot? What does rot mean?
rot is normally defined as to decompose
Rot is a verb that means to decay or decompose over time. It can also be used as a noun to describe the process of decay or decomposition. Rot can be used in a variety of contexts, including:
- Biological decay of organic matter due to bacterial or fungal activity
- Decay or corrosion of non-organic materials due to chemical or physical processes
- Moral or ethical decay in a society or individual
Examples Using rot in a sentence
- The fruit had begun to rot on the counter.
- The wooden fence had rotted away over the years.
- The professor warned against the rot of academic plagiarism.
- The city's infrastructure was in a state of rot due to poor maintenance.
- The politician accused his opponent of promoting the rot of democracy.
- The damp conditions caused the floorboards to rot and become unsafe.
- The company's reputation began to rot after allegations of fraud.
- The gardener removed the plants that had started to rot from the flower bed.
- The smell of rotting garbage filled the air on the hot summer day.
- The dentist advised the patient to avoid sugary foods to prevent tooth rot.
How much does rot score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rot scores 3 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rot worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rot in Words With Friends, it scores 3 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 9 points.
What's another way to say rot? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rot? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of rot. Some of these are:See all synonyms of rot
How may anagrams can you make from rot?
There are 2 anagrams of rot. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of rot in total. See all anagrams of rot
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rot?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rot. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rot
What other words can be made from using the letters in rot?
There are 37154 words that can be made from the letters in rot. These include :
There are 37154 words that can be made from the letters in rot. See all words that can be made from the letters in rot