Rudes Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rudes. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rudes. We also have lists of Words that end with rudes, and words that start with rudes.
What is rudes? What does rudes mean?
rudes is usually defined as RUDE, a rude boy, also RUDESBY, RUDIE
Unfortunately, "rudes" is not a valid English word. It is possible that the user meant "rude", which is an actual English word. Therefore, I will provide the definition for "rude".
Definition: The word "rude" has multiple meanings depending on the context in which it is used. Some possible definitions include:
- impolite or disrespectful in behavior or manner
- crude or vulgar in language or behavior
- primitive or unrefined in appearance or quality
- harsh or rough in sound or texture
Examples Using rudes in a sentence
- She was very rude to the waiter and didn't even say thank you.
- I was shocked by his rude language and had to ask him to stop.
- The house was in a rude state of disrepair and needed a lot of work.
- The rude rocks scraped against the bottom of the boat as we sailed.
- It was rude of him to interrupt our conversation without even saying excuse me.
- She made a rude gesture at him as he walked away.
- I can't believe he wore such a rude t-shirt to the wedding.
- The rude wind howled through the trees and made it hard to sleep.
- His rude behavior towards his coworkers eventually got him fired.
- The artist used a combination of rude and refined elements in her sculpture to create a unique aesthetic.
How much does rudes score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rudes scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rudes worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rudes in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say rudes? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rudes? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of rudes.
How may anagrams can you make from rudes?
There are 3 anagrams of rudes. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of rudes in total. See all anagrams of rudes
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rudes?
There are 45 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rudes. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rudes
What other words can be made from using the letters in rudes?
There are 4775 words that can be made from the letters in rudes. These include :
There are 4775 words that can be made from the letters in rudes. See all words that can be made from the letters in rudes