Rumens Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rumens. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rumens. We also have lists of Words that end with rumens, and words that start with rumens.
What is rumens? What does rumens mean?
rumens is often defined as RUMEN, (Latin) a part of the stomach of a ruminant
As a noun, "rumens" refers to the plural form of "rumen," which is the first stomach of a ruminant animal, such as a cow or sheep. The rumen is a large fermentation chamber where the food is broken down by microorganisms before being further digested in the animal's other stomachs.
As a verb, "rumens" is the third person present tense of the verb "rumen," which means to chew the cud, a process by which ruminants regurgitate and rechew their food to aid in digestion.
Examples Using rumens in a sentence
- While observing the cow's digestive system, the scientists studied the four chambers of the rumen.
- The rumens of the sheep were full of grass and hay.
- The farmer was worried that one of his cows was not rumenating properly.
- Ruminants like cows and sheep have a unique digestive system that allows them to extract more nutrients from their food.
- The veterinarian examined the rumen of the sick cow to diagnose the problem.
- The cow's chewing motion indicated that it was rumenating its food.
- The cow's rumen was responsible for breaking down the cellulose in its diet.
- The scientists studied the microbial communities that inhabit the rumen of ruminant animals.
- The cow's rumen was able to break down tough plant materials that other animals cannot digest.
- The process of rumenation allows ruminants to extract more nutrients from their food and is an important adaptation for their herbivorous diet.
How much does rumens score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rumens scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rumens worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rumens in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say rumens? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rumens? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of rumens.
How may anagrams can you make from rumens?
There are 0 anagrams of rumens.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rumens?
There are 78 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rumens. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rumens
What other words can be made from using the letters in rumens?
There are 1623 words that can be made from the letters in rumens. These include :
There are 1623 words that can be made from the letters in rumens. See all words that can be made from the letters in rumens