Rumors Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of rumors. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of rumors. We also have lists of Words that end with rumors, and words that start with rumors.
What is rumors? What does rumors mean?
rumors is usually defined as RUMOR, to spread by hearsay, also RUMOUR
Rumors refer to pieces of information or stories that are circulated without any confirmation or definite proof. Such stories or information are usually spread from person to person, and they may or may not be true. Rumors can be classified into different types based on the source, content, and purpose. Some common types of rumors include:
- Gossip Rumors: These are rumors that are spread in social circles such as schools, offices, and communities. They usually contain personal or sensitive information about individuals or groups.
- Conspiracy Rumors: These are rumors that are spread to create fear or suspicion about a particular group or organization. They are often used to manipulate public opinion or to create a sense of mistrust.
- Urban Legends: These are myths or stories that are spread through popular culture, often via the internet. They may have some basis in fact, but they are usually exaggerated or distorted.
Examples Using rumors in a sentence
- There are rumors that the company is going to lay off some employees next month.
- She heard a rumor that her ex-boyfriend is dating someone else.
- The rumor about the celebrity's death turned out to be false.
- There are rumors going around that the new restaurant in town serves amazing food.
- The rumor mill has been working overtime ever since the boss announced the restructuring plans.
- He started a rumor about his rival to damage his reputation.
- The rumors about a possible merger between the two companies have been circulating for months.
- The rumor that the government is planning to increase taxes has caused widespread panic.
- She was hurt by the rumors that were being spread about her on social media.
- The teacher had to address the rumors about the upcoming exam to prevent students from getting anxious.
How much does rumors score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing rumors scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is rumors worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word rumors in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say rumors? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write rumors? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of rumors.
How may anagrams can you make from rumors?
There are 0 anagrams of rumors.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in rumors?
There are 41 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in rumors. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in rumors
What other words can be made from using the letters in rumors?
There are 2515 words that can be made from the letters in rumors. These include :
There are 2515 words that can be made from the letters in rumors. See all words that can be made from the letters in rumors