Sabot Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sabot. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sabot. We also have lists of Words that end with sabot, and words that start with sabot.
What is sabot? What does sabot mean?
sabot is generally defined as (French) a wooden shoe; a clog
Sabot has multiple meanings depending on the context. Some of these are:
- A type of wooden shoe or clog
- A device used to guide a projectile in the barrel of a firearm or cannon
- An act of sabotaging or deliberately damaging or destroying something
Examples Using sabot in a sentence
- The Dutch farmers wore sabots while working in the fields.
- The sabot in the gun barrel helped increase the accuracy of the shot.
- The company accused the former employee of sabotage after they found the computer system had been tampered with.
- The sabot was invented in France in the 16th century.
- The museum has an exhibit displaying different types of sabots from around the world.
- The use of sabots in firearms was common during the 19th century.
- The factory had to shut down for a week due to the sabotage of the assembly line.
- The sound of the wooden sabots clacking against the pavement was a familiar sound in the old town.
- The military used sabots in their artillery to improve the range of the shells.
- The police department launched an investigation into the possible sabotage of the city's water supply.
How much does sabot score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sabot scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sabot worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sabot in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say sabot? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sabot? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of sabot.
How may anagrams can you make from sabot?
There are 4 anagrams of sabot. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of sabot in total. See all anagrams of sabot
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sabot?
There are 53 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sabot. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sabot
What other words can be made from using the letters in sabot?
There are 2936 words that can be made from the letters in sabot. These include :
There are 2936 words that can be made from the letters in sabot. See all words that can be made from the letters in sabot