Saxe Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of saxe. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of saxe. We also have lists of Words that end with saxe, and words that start with saxe.
What is saxe? What does saxe mean?
saxe is often defined as as in saxe blue, a light bluish-grey colour
A saxe is not a recognized English word. It is possible that the user meant "sax," which has the following definition:
Sax: a short sword or knife used by the Saxons in the Middle Ages.
Examples Using saxe in a sentence
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient saxs used by the Saxons.
- The knight unsheathed his sax and charged towards his enemy.
- The archaeologist found a well-preserved sax at the excavation site.
- Sheathed in a leather scabbard, the sax was a valuable tool for the Saxon warriors.
- The handle of the sax was intricately carved with symbols of the Saxon culture.
- The sax was a common weapon used by the Saxons in battles.
- The Saxons used the sax for hunting and as a tool for everyday use.
- The sax was also known as a seax, scramasax, or simply a knife.
- The Saxons believed that the sax was a symbol of power and strength.
- The sax was a versatile weapon that could be used for thrusting, cutting, or slicing.
How much does saxe score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing saxe scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is saxe worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word saxe in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say saxe? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write saxe? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of saxe.
How may anagrams can you make from saxe?
There are 1 anagrams of saxe. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of saxe in total. See all anagrams of saxe
What words can you unscramble using the letters in saxe?
There are 14 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in saxe. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in saxe
What other words can be made from using the letters in saxe?
There are 1615 words that can be made from the letters in saxe. These include :
There are 1615 words that can be made from the letters in saxe. See all words that can be made from the letters in saxe