Scroop Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of scroop. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of scroop. We also have lists of Words that end with scroop, and words that start with scroop.
What is scroop? What does scroop mean?
scroop is usually defined as to make a harsh grating sound
Scroop is not a common word in the English language, but it means a rustling or crunching noise made by silk fabric.
Examples Using scroop in a sentence
- The sound of the scroop of her silk dress was music to his ears.
- The designer added extra layers to the dress to give it more scroop.
- The scroop of the silk curtains filled the room with a sense of luxury.
- I love the way this scarf scroops when I move my head.
- The ball gown was made of heavy silk, which gave it a majestic scroop as the wearer walked.
- The scroop of the silk sheets was soothing as she settled into bed.
- The scroop of the silky petticoat could be heard from across the room.
- A good-quality silk fabric will have a distinct scroop when handled.
- The tailor recommended adding a lining to the dress to enhance its scroop.
- She loved the scroop of the silk robe against her skin.
How much does scroop score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing scroop scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is scroop worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word scroop in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say scroop? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write scroop? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of scroop.
How may anagrams can you make from scroop?
There are 0 anagrams of scroop.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in scroop?
There are 50 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in scroop. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in scroop
What other words can be made from using the letters in scroop?
There are 4325 words that can be made from the letters in scroop. These include :
There are 4325 words that can be made from the letters in scroop. See all words that can be made from the letters in scroop