Sermon Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sermon. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sermon. We also have lists of Words that end with sermon, and words that start with sermon.
What is sermon? What does sermon mean?
sermon is generally defined as to preach a religious discourse
A sermon is a speech or talk given by a religious leader, usually in a church or other place of worship, as part of a religious service. The purpose of the sermon is to provide religious instruction, guidance, and inspiration to the congregation.
Examples Using sermon in a sentence
- The pastor delivered a powerful sermon on forgiveness.
- The sermon was about the importance of prayer in times of crisis.
- I always look forward to the Sunday morning sermons at my church.
- The visiting preacher gave a sermon on the topic of social justice.
- The priest's sermon was focused on the theme of love and compassion.
- I was moved to tears by the sermon on the meaning of sacrifice.
- The rabbi's sermon was based on a passage from the Torah.
- The minister gave a sermon on the topic of forgiveness and reconciliation.
- The sermon touched on the importance of community and fellowship.
- The congregation was deeply affected by the pastor's heartfelt sermon on hope and faith.
How much does sermon score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sermon scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sermon worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sermon in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say sermon? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sermon? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of sermon. Some of these are:See all synonyms of sermon
How may anagrams can you make from sermon?
There are 1 anagrams of sermon. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of sermon in total. See all anagrams of sermon
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sermon?
There are 104 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sermon. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sermon
What other words can be made from using the letters in sermon?
There are 3394 words that can be made from the letters in sermon. These include :
There are 3394 words that can be made from the letters in sermon. See all words that can be made from the letters in sermon