Shocks Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of shocks. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of shocks. We also have lists of Words that end with shocks, and words that start with shocks.
What is shocks? What does shocks mean?
shocks is often defined as SHOCK, to outrage feelings
Shocks can refer to several things depending on the context. Here are some possible meanings:
- A sudden upsetting or surprising event or experience
- A device used to absorb shock or vibrations, especially in a vehicle or machinery
- A medical emergency that occurs when the body experiences a sudden drop in blood flow, such as in anaphylaxis or sepsis
- A type of suspension system for bicycles or motorcycles that uses hydraulic or pneumatic shocks to absorb bumps and impacts
- An electrical or electromagnetic pulse that can damage or disrupt electronic equipment
- A type of footwear that is designed to absorb shock and reduce the impact of walking or running on hard surfaces
Examples Using shocks in a sentence
- The sudden shock of the earthquake woke me up in the middle of the night.
- The car's shocks were worn out, making the ride bumpy and uncomfortable.
- She went into shock after being stung by a bee and had to be rushed to the hospital.
- The bike's shocks made it much easier to ride over rough terrain.
- The lightning strike caused a power surge that sent shocks through all the electronic devices in the house.
- These running shoes have great shocks that make my knees feel much better.
- The news of the company's bankruptcy came as a shock to everyone.
- The new shock-resistant phone can survive drops and impacts without breaking.
- The shockwaves from the explosion shattered windows for miles around.
- The doctor administered an electric shock to the patient's heart to try to restart it.
How much does shocks score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing shocks scores 15 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is shocks worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word shocks in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say shocks? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write shocks? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of shocks.
How may anagrams can you make from shocks?
There are 0 anagrams of shocks.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in shocks?
There are 31 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in shocks. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in shocks
What other words can be made from using the letters in shocks?
There are 501 words that can be made from the letters in shocks. These include :
There are 501 words that can be made from the letters in shocks. See all words that can be made from the letters in shocks