Shrugs Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of shrugs. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of shrugs. We also have lists of Words that end with shrugs, and words that start with shrugs.
What is shrugs? What does shrugs mean?
shrugs is generally defined as SHRUG, to raise and contract the shoulders
Shrugs is the third person singular form of the verb "to shrug". A shrug is a gesture where a person raises their shoulders to express doubt, indifference, or lack of knowledge about a particular topic. It is often used to convey a lack of interest or concern.
Examples Using shrugs in a sentence
- When asked about the new policy, he just shrugged and said he didn't know much about it.
- She shrugged her shoulders and walked away, not wanting to engage in an argument.
- The student shrugged when the teacher asked who had not done their homework.
- He gave a small shrug, indicating that he didn't really care about the outcome.
- The politician shrugged off the allegations, saying they were baseless.
- She shrugged her jacket off and hung it on the hook by the door.
- When asked if he was worried about the upcoming exam, he shrugged and said he was not.
- The child shrugged when asked what he wanted for dinner, leaving his mother unsure of what to cook.
- She shrugged her arms into her backpack and headed out the door.
- He shrugged his shoulders and smiled, as if to say "it is what it is".
How much does shrugs score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing shrugs scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is shrugs worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word shrugs in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say shrugs? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write shrugs? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of shrugs.
How may anagrams can you make from shrugs?
There are 0 anagrams of shrugs.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in shrugs?
There are 29 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in shrugs. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in shrugs
What other words can be made from using the letters in shrugs?
There are 818 words that can be made from the letters in shrugs. These include :
There are 818 words that can be made from the letters in shrugs. See all words that can be made from the letters in shrugs