Silage Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of silage. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of silage. We also have lists of Words that end with silage, and words that start with silage.
What is silage? What does silage mean?
silage is usually defined as to harvest and store a crop
Silage is a type of feed for livestock that is made from fermented grass, corn, or other crops. It is usually stored in a silo or other airtight container to keep it fresh.
Examples Using silage in a sentence
- The cows on the farm were fed a diet of silage and hay.
- After the corn was harvested, it was chopped up and stored as silage for the winter.
- The farmer used a special machine to compress the silage in the silo.
- Silage is a good option for farmers who want to preserve their crops for use as animal feed.
- The silage smelled slightly sweet and sour, like pickles.
- The cows eagerly ate the silage that was put in front of them.
- During the winter months, the cows relied on the silage to provide them with the nutrients they needed.
- The silage was slightly moist, but not wet.
- The farmer used a tractor to move the silage from the silo to the feeding area.
- Silage can be made from a variety of crops, including alfalfa, sorghum, and grasses.
How much does silage score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing silage scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is silage worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word silage in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say silage? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write silage? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of silage.
How may anagrams can you make from silage?
There are 1 anagrams of silage. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of silage in total. See all anagrams of silage
What words can you unscramble using the letters in silage?
There are 89 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in silage. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in silage
What other words can be made from using the letters in silage?
There are 2925 words that can be made from the letters in silage. These include :
There are 2925 words that can be made from the letters in silage. See all words that can be made from the letters in silage