Sine Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sine. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sine. We also have lists of Words that end with sine, and words that start with sine.
What is sine? What does sine mean?
sine is usually defined as (Scots) to rinse, wash out, also SIND, SYND, SYNE
Sine is a mathematical function that is used to calculate the ratio of the length of the side opposite to an acute angle of a right triangle to the length of the hypotenuse. It is also used in various mathematical applications such as signal processing, Fourier analysis, and differential equations.
Sine can be defined as follows:
- In a right triangle, the sine of an acute angle is the ratio of the length of the side opposite to the angle to the length of the hypotenuse.
- Sine is a periodic function that oscillates between -1 and 1 with a period of 2π.
- Sine is one of the six trigonometric functions, the others being cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.
Examples Using sine in a sentence
- To find the length of the side opposite to an angle in a right triangle, you can use the sine function.
- The sine of 30 degrees is 0.5.
- In signal processing, sine waves are used to represent periodic signals.
- The Fourier transform can be used to decompose a signal into its constituent sine waves.
- The solution to the differential equation y'' + y = 0 is a sine wave.
- The sine function is an odd function, which means that sin(-x) = -sin(x).
- The sine function has a vertical asymptote at x = kπ + π/2, where k is an integer.
- The graph of the sine function has a maximum value of 1 at x = (2k + 1)π/2 and a minimum value of -1 at x = 2kπ, where k is an integer.
- The sum of two sine waves with different frequencies can result in a complex wave.
- The sine function is used in many real-world applications, such as acoustics, electronics, and astronomy.
How much does sine score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sine scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sine worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sine in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say sine? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sine? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of sine. Some of these are:See all synonyms of sine
How may anagrams can you make from sine?
There are 2 anagrams of sine. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of sine in total. See all anagrams of sine
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sine?
There are 16 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sine. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sine
What other words can be made from using the letters in sine?
There are 38967 words that can be made from the letters in sine. These include :
There are 38967 words that can be made from the letters in sine. See all words that can be made from the letters in sine