Sleek Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sleek. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sleek. We also have lists of Words that end with sleek, and words that start with sleek.
What is sleek? What does sleek mean?
sleek is usually defined as smooth, glossy
Sleek is an adjective that describes something that is smooth, shiny, and glossy. It can also refer to something that is streamlined and elegant in appearance or design.
Here are some different ways the word "sleek" can be used:
- Having an attractive or polished appearance
- Having a smooth or shiny surface
- Looking modern, stylish, or sophisticated
- Being designed to reduce drag, turbulence, or noise
- Having a thin or slender shape
Examples Using sleek in a sentence
- The new sports car has a sleek design that looks incredibly fast even when it's parked.
- The cat's fur was sleek and shiny after it had been groomed.
- The young model walked down the runway in a sleek black dress that showed off her curves.
- The airplane's sleek fuselage was designed to reduce air resistance and increase speed.
- The smartphone has a sleek and modern design that is both functional and visually appealing.
- The yacht's sleek hull cut through the water effortlessly, leaving hardly a ripple in its wake.
- The dancer moved across the stage with a sleek and graceful ease that captivated the audience.
- The sleek and minimalistic furniture in the living room gave the space a contemporary feel.
- The athlete wore a sleek and aerodynamic swimsuit that helped him glide through the water faster.
- The new laptop is incredibly thin and lightweight, with a sleek metallic finish that catches the eye.
How much does sleek score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sleek scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sleek worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sleek in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say sleek? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sleek? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of sleek. Some of these are:See all synonyms of sleek
How may anagrams can you make from sleek?
There are 2 anagrams of sleek. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of sleek in total. See all anagrams of sleek
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sleek?
There are 30 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sleek. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sleek
What other words can be made from using the letters in sleek?
There are 2801 words that can be made from the letters in sleek. These include :
There are 2801 words that can be made from the letters in sleek. See all words that can be made from the letters in sleek