Slough Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of slough. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of slough. We also have lists of Words that end with slough, and words that start with slough.
What is slough? What does slough mean?
slough is generally defined as to cast off
Slough can be used as a noun or verb, and has multiple meanings, including:
- A swampy or marshy area, often covered by water or mud
- A state of despondency or deep sadness, often accompanied by a lack of energy or motivation
- A layer of dead skin that sheds naturally from the body
- A city in Berkshire, England
Examples Using slough in a sentence
- The slough was too deep to cross without getting completely covered in mud.
- After the breakup, she fell into a deep slough and couldn't find the energy to do anything.
- I exfoliated my skin and sloughed off a whole layer of dead skin.
- Have you ever been to Slough, England?
- The slough was home to a variety of unique plant and animal species.
- His depression had caused him to slough off all of his responsibilities at work.
- The doctor said that it was normal to slough off dead skin cells every day.
- Slough Creek in Yellowstone National Park is a popular spot for fly fishing.
- She had to slough through the muddy field to get to the other side.
- The constant rain had turned the entire area into a slough.
How much does slough score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing slough scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is slough worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word slough in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say slough? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write slough? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of slough. Some of these are:See all synonyms of slough
How may anagrams can you make from slough?
There are 2 anagrams of slough. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of slough in total. See all anagrams of slough
What words can you unscramble using the letters in slough?
There are 58 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in slough. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in slough
What other words can be made from using the letters in slough?
There are 237 words that can be made from the letters in slough. These include :
There are 237 words that can be made from the letters in slough. See all words that can be made from the letters in slough