Sly Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sly. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sly. We also have lists of Words that end with sly, and words that start with sly.
What is sly? What does sly mean?
sly is usually defined as cunning, wily; surreptitious
Sly is an adjective that describes someone or something as being cunning, devious, or sneaky. It can also refer to something that is done in a secretive or subtle way. Some other ways the word sly can be used include:
- Mischievous or playful, often in a way that is intended to deceive or trick others
- Showing a lack of sincerity or honesty, often by using flattery or charm to manipulate others
- Marked by a sense of cleverness or shrewdness, especially when it comes to achieving one's goals or getting what one wants
Examples Using sly in a sentence
- The sly fox snuck up on the unsuspecting rabbit.
- She gave me a sly smile and I knew she was up to something.
- He made a sly comment about his boss that went over everyone else's head.
- The politician used sly tactics to win the election.
- The detective had a sly look in his eye as he questioned the suspect.
- She made a sly move in the game of chess that caught her opponent off guard.
- The salesman used sly language to convince the customer to buy the product.
- The cat gave its owner a sly look before sneaking off with a piece of chicken.
- He made a sly suggestion to his coworkers about taking a longer lunch break.
- The comedian had a sly sense of humor that was both witty and irreverent.
How much does sly score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sly scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sly worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sly in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say sly? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sly? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of sly.
How may anagrams can you make from sly?
There are 0 anagrams of sly.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sly?
There are 1 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sly. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sly
What other words can be made from using the letters in sly?
There are 9739 words that can be made from the letters in sly. These include :
There are 9739 words that can be made from the letters in sly. See all words that can be made from the letters in sly