Smiths Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of smiths. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of smiths. We also have lists of Words that end with smiths, and words that start with smiths.
What is smiths? What does smiths mean?
smiths is normally defined as SMITH, to forge metal, also SMITHY
A smith is someone who works with metal, especially one who makes things out of metal by heating it in a forge and shaping it with hammers, or someone who works in a forge or smithy. It can also refer to someone with the last name Smith.
Examples Using smiths in a sentence
- The blacksmith heated the metal in the forge before pounding it into shape.
- My ancestor was a silversmith who made beautiful jewelry.
- The swordsmith crafted a sharp blade from raw iron.
- The horseshoe smith reshod the horse's hooves.
- The copper smith hammered out a stunning pot from a sheet of metal.
- John Smith is a common name in English-speaking countries.
- The Smiths are coming over for dinner tonight.
- The smithy was filled with the sounds of hammers and metalworking.
- The village had a small community of skilled smiths who made tools and weapons.
- The iron works employed dozens of smiths to manufacture goods for trade.
How much does smiths score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing smiths scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is smiths worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word smiths in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say smiths? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write smiths? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of smiths.
How may anagrams can you make from smiths?
There are 0 anagrams of smiths.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in smiths?
There are 45 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in smiths. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in smiths
What other words can be made from using the letters in smiths?
There are 2988 words that can be made from the letters in smiths. These include :
There are 2988 words that can be made from the letters in smiths. See all words that can be made from the letters in smiths