Snout Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of snout. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of snout. We also have lists of Words that end with snout, and words that start with snout.
What is snout? What does snout mean?
snout is often defined as to provide with a nozzle
A snout is the protruding nose and mouth area of an animal that is elongated and projecting. Snouts can differ in size, shape, and texture depending on the species of the animal.
- Snouts can be used for different purposes:
- To smell: Animals like dogs and pigs have an excellent sense of smell, and their snouts are used to detect smells in their surroundings.
- To breathe: Many animals breathe through their snouts, like dogs, cats, elephants, and whales.
- To eat: The snouts of different animals are adapted to their diets, and they use them to grasp, bite or suck food.
- To dig: Some animals like pigs, tapirs, and anteaters use their snouts to dig and root around for food.
- To attack or defend: Some animals like crocodiles, alligators, and warthogs use their snouts to attack or defend themselves from predators.
Examples Using snout in a sentence
- The dog's snout was wet and cold as he sniffed my hand.
- The pig dug his snout in the dirt to find something to eat.
- The elephant used his snout to reach for the leaves on the tall tree.
- The anteater's long snout was perfectly adapted to eating ants and termites.
- The alligator's snout was wide and powerful, perfect for catching prey.
- The tapir's snout was flexible and muscular, used for both eating and digging.
- The warthog lowered his snout and charged at the hyenas.
- The whale's snout, or blowhole, spouted a stream of water into the air.
- The rabbit twitched his snout as he sniffed the fresh grass.
- The bear's snout was covered in honey after raiding a beehive.
How much does snout score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing snout scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is snout worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word snout in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say snout? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write snout? In our thesaurus we found there are 4 synonyms of snout. Some of these are:See all synonyms of snout
How may anagrams can you make from snout?
There are 4 anagrams of snout. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of snout in total. See all anagrams of snout
What words can you unscramble using the letters in snout?
There are 45 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in snout. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in snout
What other words can be made from using the letters in snout?
There are 6164 words that can be made from the letters in snout. These include :
There are 6164 words that can be made from the letters in snout. See all words that can be made from the letters in snout