Sordes Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sordes. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sordes. We also have lists of Words that end with sordes, and words that start with sordes.
What is sordes? What does sordes mean?
sordes is usually defined as dark incrustations on the lips of fever patients
Sordes is a medical term that refers to a crusty deposit or accumulation of debris, usually found on the teeth, lips, or tongue of a person who is seriously ill, especially in the final stages of a disease. It is caused by the accumulation of bacteria, dead cells, and other debris in the mouth. Sordes can also refer to a buildup of crusty material on other parts of the body, such as the eyelids or nostrils, in people with certain medical conditions.
Examples Using sordes in a sentence
- The nurse gently removed the sordes from the patient's teeth and tongue with a damp cloth.
- The doctor noted the presence of sordes on the patient's lips and tongue, which indicated the severity of their illness.
- The accumulation of sordes in the mouth can lead to bad breath and other oral health problems.
- The patient's family was advised to clean the sordes from their loved one's mouth regularly to prevent infection.
- The hospice team was trained to recognize and manage sordes in terminally ill patients.
- Sordes can also be a symptom of certain infections, such as typhoid fever or pneumonia.
- The veterinarian noticed sordes on the cat's lips and recommended a dental cleaning.
- The patient's sordes was so severe that it required a specialized dental procedure to remove it.
- The nurse used a soft-bristled toothbrush to gently remove the sordes from the patient's teeth.
- The accumulation of sordes on the eyelids can lead to eye infections and other complications.
How much does sordes score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sordes scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sordes worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sordes in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say sordes? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sordes? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of sordes.
How may anagrams can you make from sordes?
There are 4 anagrams of sordes. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of sordes in total. See all anagrams of sordes
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sordes?
There are 80 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sordes. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sordes
What other words can be made from using the letters in sordes?
There are 7548 words that can be made from the letters in sordes. These include :
There are 7548 words that can be made from the letters in sordes. See all words that can be made from the letters in sordes