Sous Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sous. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sous. We also have lists of Words that end with sous, and words that start with sous.
What is sous? What does sous mean?
sous is usually defined as SOU, (French) a former French coin
Sous is a French culinary term that can be translated to "under" or "below". It is commonly used in the following ways:
- Refers to a cooking technique where food is cooked in a vacuum-sealed bag or pouch, placed in a water bath and cooked at a low and constant temperature.
- Refers to a chef's assistant or second-in-command in a kitchen.
- Refers to a liquid that settles at the bottom of a container after a period of time.
Examples Using sous in a sentence
- To make a perfect sous vide steak, first, season the steak with salt and pepper, vacuum-seal it in a bag, and cook it in a water bath at 130°F for 2 hours.
- The sous chef helped the head chef prepare the dishes for the evening's service.
- If you let the sediment settle in the bottle, you can pour off the clear wine from the sous.
- Sous vide cooking is a popular technique used by many professional chefs.
- The restaurant hired a new sous chef to assist in the kitchen.
- The sous vide machine circulates water at a precise temperature to cook food perfectly.
- The sous is often used in the production of beer and wine.
- The head chef and sous chef worked together to create a new menu for the restaurant.
- Sous vide cooking allows for precise temperature control and consistent results.
- The sous chef was responsible for ensuring the kitchen was clean and organized.
How much does sous score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sous scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sous worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sous in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say sous? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sous? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of sous.
How may anagrams can you make from sous?
There are 0 anagrams of sous.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sous?
There are 9 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sous. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sous
What other words can be made from using the letters in sous?
There are 21191 words that can be made from the letters in sous. These include :
There are 21191 words that can be made from the letters in sous. See all words that can be made from the letters in sous