Spied Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of spied. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of spied. We also have lists of Words that end with spied, and words that start with spied.
What is spied? What does spied mean?
spied is often defined as SPY, to watch secretly, also SPIE
Spied is the past tense and past participle of the verb "spy". It means to secretly watch someone or something, especially to gather information.
Examples Using spied in a sentence
- I spied on my sister to see if she was eating my candy.
- The detective spied on the suspect to gather evidence.
- The little boy spied on the neighbor's cat through the window.
- The paparazzi spied on the celebrity couple to get some juicy gossip.
- The spy spied on the enemy's operations to gather intelligence.
- The bird watcher spied on the rare bird through his binoculars.
- The student spied on the teacher to find out what was on the test.
- The curious dog spied on his owner to see what he was doing.
- The journalist spied on the company to expose their illegal activities.
- The nosy neighbor spied on the new family to know their business.
How much does spied score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing spied scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is spied worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word spied in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say spied? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write spied? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of spied.
How may anagrams can you make from spied?
There are 3 anagrams of spied. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of spied in total. See all anagrams of spied
What words can you unscramble using the letters in spied?
There are 43 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in spied. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in spied
What other words can be made from using the letters in spied?
There are 4245 words that can be made from the letters in spied. These include :
There are 4245 words that can be made from the letters in spied. See all words that can be made from the letters in spied