Spooks Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of spooks. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of spooks. We also have lists of Words that end with spooks, and words that start with spooks.
What is spooks? What does spooks mean?
spooks is usually defined as SPOOK, to frighten, startle
Spooks is a plural noun that refers to spies or secret agents, especially those who work for the government. It can also refer to ghosts or poltergeists, although this usage is less common.
- Secret agents:
- These are people who work undercover for the government to gather information or carry out covert operations. Spooks often work for intelligence agencies like the CIA, MI5, or Mossad. They may use a variety of techniques to gather information, including surveillance, hacking, or infiltration.
- Spooks can also refer to ghosts or other supernatural entities. This usage is less common than the spy-related meaning of the word, but you may still encounter it in horror stories or paranormal discussions.
Examples Using spooks in a sentence
- James Bond is one of the most famous spooks in popular culture.
- The TV series "Spooks" follows the lives of British intelligence agents.
- The CIA employs spooks to gather information on foreign governments and organizations.
- Some people believe that spooks haunt certain buildings or locations.
- The ghost hunters were hoping to encounter some spooks in the old mansion.
- The kids were telling ghost stories about spooks in the attic.
- The spy novel featured a number of different spooks working against each other.
- The hackers were able to infiltrate the government servers with the help of some spooks.
- The old abandoned house was rumored to be haunted by spooks.
- The government recruited some spooks to carry out a secret mission in enemy territory.
How much does spooks score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing spooks scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is spooks worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word spooks in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say spooks? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write spooks? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of spooks.
How may anagrams can you make from spooks?
There are 0 anagrams of spooks.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in spooks?
There are 30 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in spooks. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in spooks
What other words can be made from using the letters in spooks?
There are 823 words that can be made from the letters in spooks. These include :
There are 823 words that can be made from the letters in spooks. See all words that can be made from the letters in spooks