Stain Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of stain. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of stain. We also have lists of Words that end with stain, and words that start with stain.
What is stain? What does stain mean?
stain is often defined as to discolour, also STAYNE
A mark on a surface that is difficult to remove, or a substance used to color or dye a surface. Stain can also refer to a moral blemish or wrongdoing.
- A mark on a surface:
- A discoloration caused by a liquid or solid material that is difficult to remove.
- A mark or spot left by a substance that has penetrated into the surface.
- A substance used to color or dye a surface:
- A liquid or powder substance used to color or add a tint to a surface.
- A moral blemish or wrongdoing:
- A bad reputation or negative impression caused by a person's actions or words.
- A mark on a person's character caused by an immoral or unethical act.
Examples Using stain in a sentence
- I accidentally spilled coffee on my shirt and now there's a stain that won't come out.
- She used a wood stain to give her furniture a darker color.
- The politician's history of corruption was a stain on his reputation.
- The red wine stain on my carpet is going to be impossible to remove.
- The new paint job was ruined by a stain left by the previous color.
- A stain of blood on the carpet led investigators to the killer's hiding place.
- He was arrested for leaving a permanent stain on the victim's reputation.
- The ink stain on my shirt was a result of a pen exploding in my pocket.
- The oil stain on the garage floor was left by the old car.
- The scandal caused a stain on the company's previously good name.
How much does stain score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing stain scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is stain worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word stain in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say stain? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write stain? In our thesaurus we found there are 7 synonyms of stain. Some of these are:See all synonyms of stain
How may anagrams can you make from stain?
There are 7 anagrams of stain. These include :
There are 7 anagrams of stain in total. See all anagrams of stain
What words can you unscramble using the letters in stain?
There are 63 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in stain. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in stain
What other words can be made from using the letters in stain?
There are 18423 words that can be made from the letters in stain. These include :
There are 18423 words that can be made from the letters in stain. See all words that can be made from the letters in stain