Stasis Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of stasis. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of stasis. We also have lists of Words that end with stasis, and words that start with stasis.
What is stasis? What does stasis mean?
stasis is normally defined as a stoppage of the normal flow of bodily fluids
Stasis refers to a state of stability or balance in which there is no change or movement. It is often used in medical contexts to refer to a condition in which there is a lack of blood flow or a slowing down of bodily functions. Here are some different ways the word stasis can be used:
- A state of inactivity or lack of progress.
- A suspension of normal flow or circulation.
- A state of equilibrium or balance.
Examples Using stasis in a sentence
- The company has been in stasis for the past few years, with no significant growth or expansion.
- After the surgery, the patient's body was put into stasis to prevent any further damage.
- The political situation in the country has been in stasis for months, with no clear resolution in sight.
- The pond was in stasis during the winter months, with the water frozen over and no movement visible.
- The artist's work explores the idea of stasis and movement, using still images to create a sense of motion.
- The economy has been in stasis for a while now, with no signs of improvement in the near future.
- The patient's condition had reached a state of stasis, with no change in symptoms or progress.
- The government has been accused of maintaining a state of stasis in order to avoid making any difficult decisions.
- The glacier appeared to be in a state of stasis, with no noticeable movement despite the passing of time.
- The team's performance has been in stasis for the past few games, with no improvement in their results.
How much does stasis score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing stasis scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is stasis worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word stasis in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say stasis? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write stasis? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of stasis.
How may anagrams can you make from stasis?
There are 2 anagrams of stasis. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of stasis in total. See all anagrams of stasis
What words can you unscramble using the letters in stasis?
There are 39 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in stasis. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in stasis
What other words can be made from using the letters in stasis?
There are 31763 words that can be made from the letters in stasis. These include :
There are 31763 words that can be made from the letters in stasis. See all words that can be made from the letters in stasis