Stoats Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of stoats. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of stoats. We also have lists of Words that end with stoats, and words that start with stoats.
What is stoats? What does stoats mean?
stoats is normally defined as STOAT, a weasel with a black-tipped tail
A stoat is a small, carnivorous mammal belonging to the weasel family. It is a slender-bodied animal with short legs and a long tail. Stoats are found throughout the Northern Hemisphere and are known for their agility, speed, and hunting skills. They are also known for their ability to change their fur color from brown to white during the winter months, to blend in with their surroundings. Some common usages of the word stoats are:
- A small, carnivorous mammal belonging to the weasel family
- A slender-bodied animal with short legs and a long tail
- An animal that is known for its agility, speed, and hunting skills
- An animal that is known for its ability to change its fur color from brown to white during winter months
Examples Using stoats in a sentence
- I saw a stoat running across the field.
- Stoats are skilled predators and can take down animals much larger than themselves.
- The fur of a stoat changes color during the winter months to help it blend in with the snow.
- Stoats have a reputation for being quite vicious when they feel threatened.
- The stoat's long, slender body allows it to move quickly and efficiently through narrow spaces.
- Stoats have been known to raid chicken coops and other small animal enclosures.
- The stoat is a common sight in many parts of Europe and North America.
- The stoat's natural habitat includes fields, forests, and grasslands.
- Stoats are skilled climbers and can often be found in trees.
- The stoat's hunting skills are so finely tuned that it is able to catch prey in complete darkness.
How much does stoats score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing stoats scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is stoats worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word stoats in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say stoats? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write stoats? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of stoats.
How may anagrams can you make from stoats?
There are 2 anagrams of stoats. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of stoats in total. See all anagrams of stoats
What words can you unscramble using the letters in stoats?
There are 44 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in stoats. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in stoats
What other words can be made from using the letters in stoats?
There are 22421 words that can be made from the letters in stoats. These include :
There are 22421 words that can be made from the letters in stoats. See all words that can be made from the letters in stoats