Stoor Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of stoor. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of stoor. We also have lists of Words that end with stoor, and words that start with stoor.
What is stoor? What does stoor mean?
stoor is often defined as a battle, an affray, also STOUR, STOURE, STOWRE, STURE
Stoor is a Scottish word that means dust or loose dirt. It can be used to describe the following:
- Fine dust particles that are easily stirred up and spread in the air
- A layer of dust or dirt that has settled on a surface
- Loose dirt or rubble that is easy to move or disturb
- A cloud of dust or debris caused by a sudden movement or impact
Examples Using stoor in a sentence
- The old attic was filled with stoor from years of neglect.
- The construction work created a lot of stoor that covered the surrounding area.
- I had to wipe the stoor off the windowsill before I could open it.
- The stoor from the dirt road made it difficult to drive in the rain.
- The explosion sent a massive stoor into the air.
- The stoor settled on the furniture after the renovation work was completed.
- The wind blew the stoor into my eyes, making it difficult to see.
- The stoor from the gravel pit made it hard to breathe.
- The stoor on the factory floor made it slippery and dangerous to walk on.
- The old bookshelf was covered in a thick layer of stoor that had to be carefully cleaned off.
How much does stoor score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing stoor scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is stoor worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word stoor in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say stoor? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write stoor? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of stoor.
How may anagrams can you make from stoor?
There are 5 anagrams of stoor. These include :
There are 5 anagrams of stoor in total. See all anagrams of stoor
What words can you unscramble using the letters in stoor?
There are 33 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in stoor. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in stoor
What other words can be made from using the letters in stoor?
There are 23119 words that can be made from the letters in stoor. These include :
There are 23119 words that can be made from the letters in stoor. See all words that can be made from the letters in stoor