Sued Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of sued. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of sued. We also have lists of Words that end with sued, and words that start with sued.
What is sued? What does sued mean?
sued is often defined as SUE, to institute legal proceedings against
The word "sued" is the past tense of the verb "sue". It means to bring a legal action against someone in a court of law to resolve a dispute or seek compensation for damages.
Some possible meanings of "sue" are:
- To initiate legal proceedings against someone, usually by filing a lawsuit in a court of law
- To seek compensation or damages for harm or injury suffered as a result of someone else's actions
- To attempt to obtain justice or a legal remedy for a perceived wrong or injury
- To sue can also mean to appeal to or petition someone for something.
Examples Using sued in a sentence
- The company was sued for discrimination by one of its former employees.
- The family of the victim sued the driver of the car that caused the accident.
- He threatened to sue the magazine for defamation after they published an article about him.
- The athlete sued the sportswear company for breach of contract.
- The artist sued the museum for unauthorized use of his work.
- The students sued the university for failing to provide adequate accommodations for disabled students.
- The environmental group sued the government for allowing companies to pollute the air and water.
- The workers sued the company for not paying them overtime wages.
- The patient sued the hospital for medical malpractice.
- The landlord sued the tenant for breaking the terms of the lease agreement.
How much does sued score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing sued scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is sued worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word sued in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say sued? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write sued? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of sued.
How may anagrams can you make from sued?
There are 3 anagrams of sued. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of sued in total. See all anagrams of sued
What words can you unscramble using the letters in sued?
There are 15 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in sued. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in sued
What other words can be made from using the letters in sued?
There are 8817 words that can be made from the letters in sued. These include :
There are 8817 words that can be made from the letters in sued. See all words that can be made from the letters in sued