Swoon Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of swoon. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of swoon. We also have lists of Words that end with swoon, and words that start with swoon.
What is swoon? What does swoon mean?
swoon is often defined as to faint, also SWOUN, SWOUND
To swoon is to almost faint or lose consciousness due to extreme emotion or physical sensation. It can also mean to be overwhelmed by something in a positive way.
Examples Using swoon in a sentence
- She swooned when she saw her favorite celebrity.
- The heat was so intense that she felt like she was going to swoon.
- The bride-to-be couldn't help but swoon when she tried on her wedding dress.
- He felt a little weak in the knees and thought he might swoon when he saw the beautiful sunset.
- The audience was so captivated by the performance that they swooned in their seats.
- The aroma of the freshly baked cookies made her swoon with pleasure.
- When he heard the orchestra play, he felt like he was going to swoon with joy.
- She couldn't believe it when her crush asked her out and she swooned with happiness.
- The overwhelming emotion of finally graduating made her swoon with relief.
- The sight of the newborn baby made the new parents swoon with love and adoration.
How much does swoon score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing swoon scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is swoon worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word swoon in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say swoon? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write swoon? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of swoon.
How may anagrams can you make from swoon?
There are 1 anagrams of swoon. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of swoon in total. See all anagrams of swoon
What words can you unscramble using the letters in swoon?
There are 32 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in swoon. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in swoon
What other words can be made from using the letters in swoon?
There are 2243 words that can be made from the letters in swoon. These include :
There are 2243 words that can be made from the letters in swoon. See all words that can be made from the letters in swoon