Taboo Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of taboo. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of taboo. We also have lists of Words that end with taboo, and words that start with taboo.
What is taboo? What does taboo mean?
taboo is normally defined as (Tongan) to exclude or prohibit by social influence, also TABU
Taboo is a social or cultural prohibition or restriction. It is a term used to describe something that is forbidden or not acceptable in a particular society. It can also be used to describe a topic or subject that is considered inappropriate or offensive to talk about. Here are some different ways taboo can be used:
- As a noun, taboo refers to a social or cultural prohibition or restriction.
- As an adjective, taboo describes something that is forbidden or not acceptable in a particular society.
- Taboo can also be used to describe a topic or subject that is considered inappropriate or offensive to talk about.
- In some cultures, certain words or phrases may be considered taboo, and their use may be restricted or prohibited.
Examples Using taboo in a sentence
- In many societies, it is taboo to talk about death or dying.
- In some cultures, it is taboo to eat certain types of food, such as pork or shellfish.
- The subject of sex is often considered taboo in many conservative societies.
- In some countries, it is taboo to criticize the government or the ruling party.
- Many people believe that discussing their salary is taboo and impolite.
- In some communities, it is taboo for women to wear pants or shorts in public.
- The use of certain words or phrases can be taboo in some cultures, such as swear words or racial slurs.
- Some topics, such as mental health or addiction, are still considered taboo in many societies and are often stigmatized.
- In some families, it may be taboo to talk about certain personal issues, such as mental health or financial problems.
- The subject of death is often taboo in Western societies, and many people feel uncomfortable talking about it.
How much does taboo score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing taboo scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is taboo worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word taboo in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say taboo? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write taboo? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of taboo. Some of these are:See all synonyms of taboo
How may anagrams can you make from taboo?
There are 0 anagrams of taboo.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in taboo?
There are 25 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in taboo. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in taboo
What other words can be made from using the letters in taboo?
There are 4957 words that can be made from the letters in taboo. These include :
There are 4957 words that can be made from the letters in taboo. See all words that can be made from the letters in taboo