Tarp Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tarp. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tarp. We also have lists of Words that end with tarp, and words that start with tarp.
What is tarp? What does tarp mean?
tarp is usually defined as (slang) a tarpaulin, a protective canvas covering
A tarp, short for tarpaulin, is a large sheet of waterproof material, usually made of plastic or canvas. It is commonly used for protection against the elements or as a temporary shelter.
- Tarps can be used to cover items during transport or storage, or to protect outdoor equipment or furniture from rain, wind, and sun.
- Tarps can also be used as a groundsheet or makeshift tent to provide temporary shelter from the elements.
- In the construction industry, tarps are often used to cover materials and equipment on job sites.
- Tarps can be used to cover a roof or damaged area of a building to prevent further water damage.
- Tarps can be used as a privacy screen or barrier, such as for a construction site or outdoor event.
Examples Using tarp in a sentence
- We used a tarp to cover the wood pile and keep it dry during the rainy season.
- The camping trip was saved by the tarp we brought along to use as a shelter.
- The construction workers covered the building materials with a tarp to protect them from the rain.
- The roof was leaking, so we put a tarp over the damaged area until we could get it repaired.
- The farmers spread out tarps to cover the crop during a sudden hailstorm.
- The family used a tarp as a makeshift slip-n-slide during the summer.
- The festival organizers put up tarps to create shaded areas for attendees to relax.
- The truck driver secured the load with a tarp to prevent items from falling out during transport.
- The hikers used a tarp to create a shelter when they got caught in a sudden rainstorm.
- The army used tarps to create temporary shelters for troops during a training exercise.
How much does tarp score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tarp scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tarp worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tarp in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say tarp? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tarp? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of tarp.
How may anagrams can you make from tarp?
There are 4 anagrams of tarp. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of tarp in total. See all anagrams of tarp
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tarp?
There are 17 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tarp. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tarp
What other words can be made from using the letters in tarp?
There are 11091 words that can be made from the letters in tarp. These include :
There are 11091 words that can be made from the letters in tarp. See all words that can be made from the letters in tarp