Temper Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of temper. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of temper. We also have lists of Words that end with temper, and words that start with temper.
What is temper? What does temper mean?
temper is normally defined as to moderate by adding a counterbalancing agent
Temper is a noun that refers to one’s state of mind, mood, or disposition. It can also refer to a tendency to become angry, irritable, or easily annoyed.
- It can also refer to the degree of hardness or elasticity of a substance, such as metal, which has been subjected to a process of tempering.
Examples Using temper in a sentence
- His temper was so bad that he would often fly off the handle at the slightest provocation.
- She has a sunny temper and is always cheerful, no matter what happens.
- He tried to keep his temper in check during the argument, but eventually lost his cool.
- The metal was tempered to make it stronger and less likely to break.
- I don't like working with him because his temper is so unpredictable.
- Her temper flared when she saw that someone had taken her parking spot.
- The chef advised that the steak be cooked to a medium temper to ensure it was tender and juicy.
- He has a fiery temper and can be difficult to work with at times.
- The metalworker used a hammer to temper the blade of the sword, making it harder and more durable.
- She has a quick temper, but she usually cools down quickly and doesn't hold grudges.
How much does temper score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing temper scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is temper worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word temper in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say temper? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write temper? In our thesaurus we found there are 18 synonyms of temper. Some of these are:
How may anagrams can you make from temper?
There are 0 anagrams of temper.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in temper?
There are 49 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in temper. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in temper
What other words can be made from using the letters in temper?
There are 3228 words that can be made from the letters in temper. These include :
There are 3228 words that can be made from the letters in temper. See all words that can be made from the letters in temper