Tems Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tems. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tems. We also have lists of Words that end with tems, and words that start with tems.
What is tems? What does tems mean?
tems is usually defined as to sift, also TEMSE
Items refer to any individual object, piece, or element that can be distinguished from other objects, pieces, or elements. Items can be concrete or abstract, physical or digital, and can be counted or uncounted. Some common synonyms for items include things, objects, articles, and belongings.
Examples Using tems in a sentence
- I need to buy a few items from the grocery store, including milk, bread, and eggs.
- The lost and found department has a collection of items that were left on the train.
- The museum has a fascinating collection of historical items, including ancient pottery, tools, and weapons.
- The auctioneer will be selling off a variety of items today, including antique furniture, jewelry, and artwork.
- In order to complete this project, we will need to acquire several important items, such as raw materials, tools, and equipment.
- Students are not allowed to bring any electronic items into the exam room.
- She has a talent for finding unique and interesting items at thrift stores and garage sales.
- The cleaning crew is responsible for ensuring that all items in the hotel rooms are tidy and in their proper place.
- The gift shop has a variety of souvenir items available for purchase, including t-shirts, keychains, and postcards.
- The website has a search function that allows you to easily find specific items based on keywords or categories.
How much does tems score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tems scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tems worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tems in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say tems? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tems? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of tems.
How may anagrams can you make from tems?
There are 2 anagrams of tems. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of tems in total. See all anagrams of tems
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tems?
There are 15 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tems. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tems
What other words can be made from using the letters in tems?
There are 14438 words that can be made from the letters in tems. These include :
There are 14438 words that can be made from the letters in tems. See all words that can be made from the letters in tems