Tense Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tense. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tense. We also have lists of Words that end with tense, and words that start with tense.
What is tense? What does tense mean?
tense is normally defined as taut
Tense refers to the form of a verb that indicates the time of an action or event. There are three main tenses in English: present, past, and future. Each tense is used to describe a different time period.
- Present tense: used to describe actions that are currently happening, or habits and general truths
- Past tense: used to describe actions that have already happened
- Future tense: used to describe actions that will happen at some point in the future
Examples Using tense in a sentence
- I am studying for my exam tomorrow. (present tense)
- He walked to the store yesterday. (past tense)
- They will be leaving for vacation next week. (future tense)
- She always eats cereal for breakfast. (present tense)
- We watched a movie last night. (past tense)
- I will be taking a break soon. (future tense)
- He sings in the choir every Sunday. (present tense)
- She finished her homework earlier today. (past tense)
- They are going to the beach this weekend. (future tense)
- The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. (present tense)
How much does tense score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tense scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tense worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tense in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say tense? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tense? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of tense. Some of these are:See all synonyms of tense
How may anagrams can you make from tense?
There are 6 anagrams of tense. These include :
There are 6 anagrams of tense in total. See all anagrams of tense
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tense?
There are 42 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tense. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tense
What other words can be made from using the letters in tense?
There are 29264 words that can be made from the letters in tense. These include :
There are 29264 words that can be made from the letters in tense. See all words that can be made from the letters in tense