Tests Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of tests. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of tests. We also have lists of Words that end with tests, and words that start with tests.
What is tests? What does tests mean?
tests is usually defined as TEST, to examine critically
Tests are assessments or evaluations used to measure a person's knowledge, skills, abilities, or characteristics. There are different types of tests, including:
- Academic tests: These are exams taken by students to assess their understanding of a subject or course. Examples include quizzes, midterms, finals, and standardized tests like the SAT or ACT.
- Professional tests: These are exams taken by individuals seeking certification or licensure to work in a specific profession. Examples include the bar exam for lawyers, the NCLEX for nurses, and the CPA exam for accountants.
- Medical tests: These are evaluations conducted by healthcare professionals to diagnose or monitor a health condition. Examples include blood tests, urine tests, X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans.
- Personality tests: These are assessments used to measure a person's personality traits, values, interests, and behaviors. Examples include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), the Big Five personality traits, and the DISC assessment.
Examples Using tests in a sentence
- I have a math test tomorrow, and I need to study for it.
- She passed the bar exam on her first attempt and became a licensed attorney.
- He had to undergo a series of medical tests to diagnose his illness.
- The company requires all job applicants to take a skills test before being hired.
- The career counselor recommended that I take a personality test to identify my strengths and weaknesses.
- The coach administered a fitness test to evaluate the team's physical abilities.
- The teacher gave us a spelling test to see how well we knew the words.
- She took a pregnancy test to find out if she was expecting a baby.
- The police officer gave the driver a sobriety test to check if he was under the influence.
- The scientist conducted a lab test to determine the effectiveness of the new drug.
How much does tests score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing tests scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is tests worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word tests in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say tests? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write tests? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of tests.
How may anagrams can you make from tests?
There are 2 anagrams of tests. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of tests in total. See all anagrams of tests
What words can you unscramble using the letters in tests?
There are 18 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in tests. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in tests
What other words can be made from using the letters in tests?
There are 61136 words that can be made from the letters in tests. These include :
There are 61136 words that can be made from the letters in tests. See all words that can be made from the letters in tests