Thuya Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of thuya. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of thuya. We also have lists of Words that end with thuya, and words that start with thuya.
What is thuya? What does thuya mean?
thuya is usually defined as (Greek) an evergreen tree or shrub, thickly branched, with scalelike leaves, also THUJA
Thuya is a tree of the cypress family, native to North America and commonly found in swampy areas. It is also known as Atlantic white cedar or northern white cedar. The word 'thuya' is derived from the Mi'kmaq word "tuya," which means "tree." Thuya has a woody, fragrant, and durable wood that is used for various purposes, including making wooden boats, shingles, and furniture.
Examples Using thuya in a sentence
- The carpenter used thuya wood to build the boat due to its durability and resistance to rot.
- The aroma of thuya wood filled the room when the carpenter was sawing it.
- Thuya trees are commonly found in the Eastern United States and Canada.
- The wood of thuya trees is often used for making decorative items such as bowls and boxes.
- The thuya oil is extracted from the leaves of the tree and is used for aromatherapy and perfumes.
- Thuya is considered a threatened species due to overharvesting for commercial purposes.
- The thuya shingles on the roof of the house were replaced after a storm damaged them.
- The natural repellent properties of thuya wood make it ideal for lining closets and drawers to protect clothes from moths and other insects.
- The intricate grain pattern of thuya wood makes it a popular choice for carving small decorative items.
- The thuya tree is also used in traditional medicine for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
How much does thuya score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing thuya scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is thuya worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word thuya in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say thuya? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write thuya? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of thuya.
How may anagrams can you make from thuya?
There are 0 anagrams of thuya.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in thuya?
There are 20 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in thuya. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in thuya
What other words can be made from using the letters in thuya?
There are 344 words that can be made from the letters in thuya. These include :
There are 344 words that can be made from the letters in thuya. See all words that can be made from the letters in thuya