Thyme Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of thyme. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of thyme. We also have lists of Words that end with thyme, and words that start with thyme.
What is thyme? What does thyme mean?
thyme is normally defined as any member of the labiate genus Thymus
Thyme is a small, fragrant herb with tiny leaves and thin stems. It is a perennial shrub that belongs to the mint family, Lamiaceae. The herb has a strong flavor and is often used to add aroma and flavor to various dishes.
Thyme can also refer to the passage of time, or the amount of time something lasts.
Examples Using thyme in a sentence
- I added a pinch of thyme to my roasted chicken to enhance the flavor.
- Thyme oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to reduce stress and anxiety.
- The recipe called for 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, but I used dried thyme instead.
- It took a lot of thyme to prepare the meal, but it was worth it.
- The thyme plant in my garden is flourishing and producing a lot of fresh herbs.
- The sauce tasted bland, so I added a bit more thyme and other herbs to give it more flavor.
- I love the smell of thyme when I crush the leaves between my fingers.
- The thyme chicken soup is a popular recipe during the winter season.
- The recipe calls for marinating the lamb chops in lemon and thyme overnight.
- The thyme plant is easy to grow and requires minimal maintenance.
How much does thyme score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing thyme scores 13 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is thyme worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word thyme in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say thyme? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write thyme? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of thyme.
How may anagrams can you make from thyme?
There are 0 anagrams of thyme.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in thyme?
There are 27 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in thyme. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in thyme
What other words can be made from using the letters in thyme?
There are 1057 words that can be made from the letters in thyme. These include :
There are 1057 words that can be made from the letters in thyme. See all words that can be made from the letters in thyme